Quote of the Day

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

New Year, New Me?

Every year we celebrate Christ's birth by looking back then we begin to look ahead. Each year for probably the last 10 or so I've began to write down my goals for the coming year, some of them I'm able to complete and some I haven't. The point of this is to see where I have come from and where I hope to go. This year I am going to do something so different, this year I have one Goal in mind, that is to know Jesus more fully, I want to be quickly obedient to the voice of the Holy Spirit, just like the Apostles in 

Acts 5:18-21 

18 So they arrested the apostles and put them in the public jail. 19 But an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail during the night, brought them out, and said, 20 “Go and stand in the temple, and tell the people all about this life.” 21 Hearing this, they entered the temple at daybreak and began to teach.


My desire is that in doing this that my marriage would be a reflection of Christ and the Church, that my parenting would be the same and the ministry that God has placed me in that I would be faithful in leading each person that I come in contact with closer to Christ. 

God has big plans for me and my family this year. If I am going to be able to do them I need to know Jesus more fully and be obedient to His voice.


Blessings


Nick

No comments: